Interdisciplinary, collaborative learning and teaching for resilient wood resources and innovations in a digital world
Project WooD+ in a nutshell
- to raise graduates' profiles,
- to strengthen excellence in key competencies such as multilingualism, critical thinking, and creativity,
- to emphasis on digital competencies relevant to learners and educators,
- to strengthen international collaboration in the field of Wood Science and Technology.
- Intellectual Outputs - webinars, eBook, Virtual laboratory, Experimental Design and Data Analysis
- Multiplier Events - Conference on lesser-known wood species
- Learning, Teaching, Training Activities - Intensive programmes for higher education learners, Short-term joint staff training events and Long-term teaching assignments
- Mendel University in Brno
- University of Hamburg
- University of Ljubljana
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences in Vienna
With WooD+ Objectives are targeted, Opportunities are taken and make a Difference under the ERASMUS+ umbrella.
This project has been funded with support from the European Union. Project number: n° 2020-1-CZ01-KA203-078483
The European Commission's support for the production of this webpage does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.