The selection of participants for WooD+ activities is planned as open, transparent and merit-based. It guarantees equality, especially for under-represented groups and promotes optimal circulation of knowledge. The significant steps are carried through answering When?, What? How is the selection made?
- Every six months to allow long-term planning as well as the necessary flexibility and efficiency.
What learner do if he/she wishes to participate in the WooD+ activities?
- Read the information on the WooD+ website.
- Contact the project coordinator (MENDELU) or the project coordinator in the respective institution (BOKU, UL, UHH)
- Carefully consider action where he/she wishes to participate to asses correctly her/his time possibilities.
- Respond to the open call displayed on the project website and communicated via the internal system of each institution
- Participation of women researchers, researchers restarting their professional career after parental leave or long ailment, early-stage researchers are especially encouraged and possibilities promoted to these section of the target group.
- Learner is required for C1-EDU1, C2-EDU2, C3-EDU3, C4-EDU4, C14-EDU5, C12-FWeek1 (Summer Schools and Field Week) to present short motivation letter up to 2 000 characters to explain the compliance of the short term learning activity and her/his university curriculum and Europass CV.
- Learner for C5-WO1, C6-WO2, C7-WO3, C8-WO4, C13-WO5 (workshops) is required to present information up to 1 000 characters to explain how the action is enhancing its knowledge and Europass CV.
- Participant of the Multiplier Event (E1) is required to submit up to 1 000 characters to explain the benefit of the participation.
- Participant of the Long-term teaching assignments (C9-TECH1, C10-TECH2, C11-TECH3) is required to provide up to 2 000 characters to explain the mutual benefits for sending and receiving institution and Europass CV.
- Learner may participate in four different under Learning Teaching Training to allow a higher number of individuals to participate.
This project has been funded with support from the European Union. Project number: n° 2020-1-CZ01-KA203-078483
The European Commission's support for the production of this webpage does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.